If you can pay attention to the following aspects of the AV cable in use, it will not only improve the sound performance, but also extend the service life of the cable:
1. Cables with different functions cannot be mixed at will, for example, audio cables cannot be used instead of coaxial cables;
2. When using the AV cable, try not to bend it and keep it away from the power supply;
3. The AV cable should be as short as possible if it is sufficient, the excess length will only increase the signal loss;
4. The size of the speaker cable should be selected according to the size of the audio power. If it is too small, the signal transmission will be delayed, and the speaker will not produce good sound; if it is too large, the signal loss will increase, and the burden on the power amplifier will increase, and the speaker will also not produce good sound;
5. The connection between the AV cable and the outside must be tight. If the contact is poor (such as collapse, etc.), it will cause noise from the speaker, and in serious cases, it will cause the components to burn out;
6. After the AV cable is used for a certain number of years, the metal terminals and the metal core may be oxidized (ie “aging”), which will affect the sound effect, and should be replaced according to the actual situation.